Vanderpump Rules' Jax Stands by Telling Brittany's Dad He's 'Always Gonna be Number 1' - All Tranding News

Vanderpump Rules' Jax Stands by Telling Brittany's Dad He's 'Always Gonna be Number 1'

Jax Taylor may be getting married soon, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s willing to put his significant other ahead of himself.

During Monday night’s episode of Vanderpump Rules, Taylor, 39, sat down for a very uncomfortable lunch with all of the men in his fiancée Brittany Cartwright‘s family ahead of their engagement party.

As they chatted, Cartwright’s father and brothers made it very clear that they were not yet ready to forgive Taylor for cheating on Cartwright, 30, in 2017, but the reality star appeared to be unbothered.

Instead, when asked about properly “loving and cherishing” Cartwright, Taylor told her family, “I love Brittany more than anything but I gotta take care of first. I’m always gonna be number one.”

Anticipating fans’ reaction to his strong words, the star posted on Instagram as the show aired Monday, defending himself and also taking the episode’s editors to task.

“For those of you who want to come at me for tonight’s dinner scene, first of all. Yes, mentally I have to put myself first or I won’t be able to take care of my wife or my kids, that is what I meant by that, and for the most of you I think you got that, I wouldn’t be making all these moves forward and say something so selfish, I believe everyone needs to put themselves first or how can I possibly be good for anyone,” he wrote.

View this post on Instagram

Little FYI so y’all don’t think I am crazy or going backwards. Enjoy the show tonight!

A post shared by Jax (@mrjaxtaylor) on Apr 22, 2019 at 5:45pm PDT

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

RELATED: Brittany Cartwright Forgives Jax Taylor for Cheating: ‘I Was Raised to Be a Good Christian’

“In 7 years never once complained about editing, but this scene was edited horribly, I even spoke to her father after and he was like “this is not how it went” we are both on the same page just so you know and he agrees with me. And that’s all that matters, wanted to clear that up. I feel I owe it to you guys (viewers). I don’t want to let anyone down ever again.”

Taylor also wasn’t backing down from his comments after the show either, as he continued to defend himself during Monday night’s after show, noting how prioritizing his mental health would ensure that Cartwright stays happy in their relationship.

“I think Brittany and I should both look out for ourselves first,” he said. “When we get married, that’s a whole different thing, because now I’m responsible for her and I do believe in taking care of my family and I 100 percent will.”

“That being said, she needs to take care of me too. I need love too,” he explained. “It goes both ways. If I’m not happy, how am I supposed to make you happy?”

“So yes, I have to take care of myself first, I need to make sure that my mind is right,” Taylor continued. “That I’m still going to therapy once in a while, that I’m checking in with myself because if I’m miserable, then she’s gonna be miserable.

( function() { var func = function() { var iframe_form = document.getElementById('wpcom-iframe-form-0611c7c9516155862d4b71b92a6c606b-5cbea81b837b4'); var iframe = document.getElementById('wpcom-iframe-0611c7c9516155862d4b71b92a6c606b-5cbea81b837b4'); if ( iframe_form && iframe ) { iframe_form.submit(); iframe.onload = function() { iframe.contentWindow.postMessage( { 'msg_type': 'poll_size', 'frame_id': 'wpcom-iframe-0611c7c9516155862d4b71b92a6c606b-5cbea81b837b4' }, window.location.protocol + '//wpcomwidgets.com' ); } } // Autosize iframe var funcSizeResponse = function( e ) { var origin = document.createElement( 'a' ); origin.href = e.origin; // Verify message origin if ( 'wpcomwidgets.com' !== origin.host ) return; // Verify message is in a format we expect if ( 'object' !== typeof e.data || undefined === e.data.msg_type ) return; switch ( e.data.msg_type ) { case 'poll_size:response': var iframe = document.getElementById( e.data._request.frame_id ); if ( iframe && '' === iframe.width ) iframe.width = '100%'; if ( iframe && '' === iframe.height ) iframe.height = parseInt( e.data.height ); return; default: return; } } if ( 'function' === typeof window.addEventListener ) { window.addEventListener( 'message', funcSizeResponse, false ); } else if ( 'function' === typeof window.attachEvent ) { window.attachEvent( 'onmessage', funcSizeResponse ); } } if (document.readyState === 'complete') { func.apply(); /* compat for infinite scroll */ } else if ( document.addEventListener ) { document.addEventListener( 'readystatechange', function(){ if (document.readyState === 'complete') { func.apply(); } }, false ); } else if ( document.attachEvent ) { document.attachEvent( 'onreadystatechange', func ); } } )();

RELATED: Vanderpump Rules‘ Jax Taylor Reveals How He & Brittany Cartwright ‘Weathered’ His Infidelity

The couple began dating in 2015. In December 2017, Taylor confessed to cheating on Cartwright by sleeping with former SUR employee Faith Stowers months earlier, causing the couple to split.

Taylor and Cartwright eventually “weathered the storm” and reconciled. To work through his issues, Taylor also sought out a life coach in Hollywood.

“I’m taking the steps that are needed, and it’s one of those things where I failed, but I keep trying again,” he told PEOPLE in December 2017. “As long as I’m trying and I’m trying to better myself, that’s all that matters to me. As long as Brittany sees that I’m doing better and I want to move forward and I want to be serious about us, that’s all she cares about. And at the end of the day, this is between Brittany and I.”

By June 2018, the couple announced that Taylor had popped the question to Cartwright and they were getting married.

RELATED: All the Details on Jax Taylor & Brittany Cartwright’s Summer Wedding!

While Taylor was fending off comments from his future wife’s family on Monday’s episode, Cartwright was spending time with her gal pals looking for her wedding dress.

This past weekend, the reality star celebrated the first of two bachelorette parties alongside friends and family in Kentucky. Her second bachelorette party will be held in Los Angeles and will be filmed for Vanderpump Rules, according to E! News.

Taylor and Cartwright are set to tie the knot at the Kentucky Castle in Versailles, Kentucky, this summer in June.

In the months leading up to their big ceremony, the couple has had a lot to plan — but fortunately, it’s all been going along smoothly.

“We like the exact same things,” Taylor told PEOPLE Now in December. “Other than music, we like everything the same.”

As for where the couple would tie the knot, Cartwright said she’s dreamed of getting married at the Kentucky Castle since she was 10.

“So it was great that he loved the castle,” she said. “If he wouldn’t have liked that venue, that would have been horrible, because that was my passion.”



from PEOPLE.com http://bit.ly/2ICok9O
Vanderpump Rules' Jax Stands by Telling Brittany's Dad He's 'Always Gonna be Number 1' Vanderpump Rules' Jax Stands by Telling Brittany's Dad He's 'Always Gonna be Number 1' Reviewed by All Tranding News on April 23, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.