RHOBH: Lisa Vanderpump's Husband Ken Todd Admits He Was 'a Bit Strong' with Kyle Richards - All Tranding News

RHOBH: Lisa Vanderpump's Husband Ken Todd Admits He Was 'a Bit Strong' with Kyle Richards

Ken Todd says he recognizes that he was harsh when defending his wife Lisa Vanderpump during her epic argument with estranged friend Kyle Richards on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

The restauranteur, 61, admitted on Tuesday that he had gotten heated during the fight, which was first teased in RHOBH‘s season 9 premiere and aired in full during the final moments of last week’s episode.

“I must admit, I was a bit strong,” Todd told Vanderpump, 58, as they discussed the fight the following day. “But when she starts picking on you like that, I just saw red.”

During the battle, Todd had yelled at Richards for accusing Vanderpump of leaking stories to the press in order to make their costar Dorit Kemsley look bad over the #PuppyGate scandal.

“You’re not her friend,” he repeated to Richards. “You’re supposed to be her friend. You cannot be her friend when you say something like that. She would never say that about you. You’re a f—ing liar and you’re not my friend or her friend. So you get out. Please go. Please go. Join the gang … ganging up on her. … Twelve years of friendship, done!”

“Goodbye, Kyle!” he shouted.

RELATED: Lisa Vanderpump Says She’s ‘Not Proud’ of Her Explosive RHOBH Fight with Kyle Richards

RELATED: Inside Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards’ Explosive RHOBH Fight: Why They Haven’t Talked Since

Richards’s husband Mauricio Umansky later called Todd’s behavior “totally uncalled for.”

Richards had tried to stress that she was there to be a friend to Vanderpump, telling her, “I’m here as your friend. … I’m just telling you how it’s looked. That doesn’t mean I don’t love you.”

But Vanderpump didn’t buy it. “I don’t care whether you love me or not. … You came here to tell me I am a liar. And I don’t appreciate that,” Vanderpump barked back. “If you came around and said to me, ‘I’m telling you on life, that is not the truth and I know nothing about this story,’ you know what sweetie? I’d believe you. So we’re done.”

RELATED: PuppyGate: Every Question Answered About RHOBH‘s Season 9 Scandal

Both women were left hurt by the blowup.

“What happened with Kyle the other day. I don’t think I’ve ever absolutely lost it in my life before,” Vanderpump said on Tuesday’s episode. “To have Kyle be so aggressive towards me. … I don’t want love like that. I wouldn’t love somebody that I would say preys on the weak, is manipulative, is a liar. Why would you love someone like that. I would detest them, frankly.”

Vanderpump then cut off contact with Richards, excluding her and the other women (besides Denise Richards) from her birthday party..

“It really makes me feel sad,” Richards said. “I have had issues in the past and we have had things happen. But if I’m going to be honest, I still love her. …. She just makes it so hard to ever repair things because she shuts down. She holds her friendship as ransom. I’m sad.”

“I honestly thought that we come to a point in our relationship where we’re never going to fight again and then this happened,” Richards added. “Even if did me wrong, I just have bad feelings between someone that I care about.”

View this post on Instagram

Pretty Mess Krewe with the #goodbyekyle challenge. 👋🏻

A post shared by Erika Jayne (@theprettymess) on Apr 5, 2019 at 11:14am PDT

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

View this post on Instagram

#goodbyekyle #Iconic 💋

A post shared by Lisa Rinna (@lisarinna) on Apr 5, 2019 at 10:19am PDT

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js ( function() { var func = function() { var iframe_form = document.getElementById('wpcom-iframe-form-c3190e48fab89f3d07736eac24904544-5cad7d9d5ec51'); var iframe = document.getElementById('wpcom-iframe-c3190e48fab89f3d07736eac24904544-5cad7d9d5ec51'); if ( iframe_form && iframe ) { iframe_form.submit(); iframe.onload = function() { iframe.contentWindow.postMessage( { 'msg_type': 'poll_size', 'frame_id': 'wpcom-iframe-c3190e48fab89f3d07736eac24904544-5cad7d9d5ec51' }, window.location.protocol + '//wpcomwidgets.com' ); } } // Autosize iframe var funcSizeResponse = function( e ) { var origin = document.createElement( 'a' ); origin.href = e.origin; // Verify message origin if ( 'wpcomwidgets.com' !== origin.host ) return; // Verify message is in a format we expect if ( 'object' !== typeof e.data || undefined === e.data.msg_type ) return; switch ( e.data.msg_type ) { case 'poll_size:response': var iframe = document.getElementById( e.data._request.frame_id ); if ( iframe && '' === iframe.width ) iframe.width = '100%'; if ( iframe && '' === iframe.height ) iframe.height = parseInt( e.data.height ); return; default: return; } } if ( 'function' === typeof window.addEventListener ) { window.addEventListener( 'message', funcSizeResponse, false ); } else if ( 'function' === typeof window.attachEvent ) { window.attachEvent( 'onmessage', funcSizeResponse ); } } if (document.readyState === 'complete') { func.apply(); /* compat for infinite scroll */ } else if ( document.addEventListener ) { document.addEventListener( 'readystatechange', function(){ if (document.readyState === 'complete') { func.apply(); } }, false ); } else if ( document.attachEvent ) { document.attachEvent( 'onreadystatechange', func ); } } )();

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Since the fight aired, Todd’s “Goodbye Kyle” has become a bit of a meme among the Beverly Hills Housewives and their fans.

In series of videos over the weekend, everyone from Richards to Kemsley to Erika Girardi to Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave shared their impressions of Todd under the hashtag the #GoodbyeKyleChallenge — in an attempt to make light of the stressful situation.

Even Kris Jenner got in on the fun, in a video from Lisa Rinna’s Instagram Stories.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs Tuesdays (9 p.m. ET) on Bravo.



from PEOPLE.com http://bit.ly/2I9CLSO
RHOBH: Lisa Vanderpump's Husband Ken Todd Admits He Was 'a Bit Strong' with Kyle Richards RHOBH: Lisa Vanderpump's Husband Ken Todd Admits He Was 'a Bit Strong' with Kyle Richards Reviewed by All Tranding News on April 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.