Real Housewives of Orange County's Kelly Dodd Denies She Once Threw Her Mother Down the Stairs - All Tranding News

Real Housewives of Orange County's Kelly Dodd Denies She Once Threw Her Mother Down the Stairs

Real Housewives of Orange County star Kelly Dodd is firing back at a claim that she threw her mother down a flight of stairs.

On Saturday, a clip surfaced on social media, which seemingly shows Dodd’s costar Tamra Judge talking about Dodd with Shannon Beador while filming a new season of the Bravo franchise.

“She pushed her mother down the stairs,” Judge, 51, can be heard saying without mentioning Dodd, 43, by name. Judge then says, “Kelly Dodd is the common problem.”

However, in a statement to PEOPLE, Dodd denies she ever pushed her mother and claims that “Tamra is a known liar.”

“My mom would be happy to go on record and say I never pushed her down the stairs. She actually wants to sue her for this,” Dodd tells PEOPLE.

“We had an ongoing disagreement, but it didn’t mean push her down the stairs.”

After fans saw the video of Judge over the weekend, a number of RHOC viewers flooded Dodd’s Instagram page with questions about the allegation.

In response, Dodd shared a photo of her mother on Instagram.

“I am so happy to have my family back!! It’s lent and it’s all about forgiveness… my mom hates @tamrajudge always told me to be careful!!” Dodd captioned the post.

View this post on Instagram

I am so happy to have my family back!! It’s lent and it’s all about forgiveness.. my Mom hates @tamrajudge always told me to be careful!! @realericmeza #family #lent#forgiveness #love

A post shared by Kelly Dodd (@rhoc_kellyddodd) on Apr 13, 2019 at 6:13pm PDT

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

Dodd further addressed Judge’s comments after a fan asked, “How could ur mum forgive u after u pushed her down the stairs?”

Dodd wrote back, “I didn’t push her down the stairs.”

Judge later attempted to clear the air writing, “Actually I did not say that she threw her mom down the stairs. I was sticking up for Kelly after someone said that… She should get the facts straight.”

A representatives for Judge did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

This isn’t the first time Dodd has been accused of something serious by a costar.

Back in November, Dodd clapped back and costar and former friend Vicki Gunvalson for saying she used illicit drugs.

“It’s been really horrible,” an emotional Dodd told PEOPLE at the time.

“I don’t do drugs. I don’t do cocaine. I’ve seen it ruin families, I’ve seen it affect people close to me. I’m constantly telling my daughter Jolie to avoid drugs I can’t stress it enough to her. ‘Don’t do drugs. Don’t even try it. Don’t succumb to peer pressure.’ I’m very hardcore about it. But by Vicki saying that there are all these people out there believing it.”

“Now it’s out there in the universe. You don’t think people are going to be like, ‘Maybe she does do it?’ ” Dodd said. “This is my life. This is my name. It’s like character assassination. It’s really hurt me.”

Dodd went on to explain that it’s not just her who has been affected by the allegation. She says Gunvalson’s false claim impacted her 12-year-old daughter’s life, too.

RELATED: RHOC‘s Kelly Dodd Reveals She No Longer Speaks to Vicki Gunvalson: ‘She Was Being Sneaky’

“My daughter doesn’t watch the show, but she reads social media,” Dodd explains. “She’s seen what people are saying and it upsets her. I try to be a good example to my daughter. I can have sophomoric humor sometimes, but my daughter knows me. She knows I’m a good mom. I don’t want my daughter even thinking that at all.”

As RHOC fans know, Dodd and Gunvalson, 57, had a rough season.

The pair’s close friendship became fractured after Gunvalson helped introduce Dodd’s ex-husband to his new girlfriend. She even went on a few double dates with them and her boyfriend Steve Lodge — something Gunvalson never mentioned to Dodd.

Despite this, Dodd says she still felt blindsided by her former friend.

“I couldn’t believe she said that,’ Dodd said. “I asked her, ‘did you see me do it?’ And she said, ‘No.’ It was just a rumor that she heard. And it’s like, you don’t repeat rumors like that! She apologized for it. I think I got her so mad that that’s what came to her mouth from her mind. But she didn’t think of my daughter. She didn’t think of the consequences.”

Bravo has yet to announce a premiere date for season 14 of Real Housewives of Orange County.



from PEOPLE.com http://bit.ly/2IASYzQ
Real Housewives of Orange County's Kelly Dodd Denies She Once Threw Her Mother Down the Stairs Real Housewives of Orange County's Kelly Dodd Denies She Once Threw Her Mother Down the Stairs Reviewed by All Tranding News on April 16, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.