Vishwaroopam 2 Public talk - All Tranding News

Vishwaroopam 2 Public talk

 Vishwaroopam 2  Public talk  In The World 
Censor board mutes words like Pakistan and Bharat Mata in Vishwaroopam 2 Vishwaroopam 2: The Hindi version of the film was given 14 cuts whereas the Tamil version was given 22 cuts. Words like 'Pakistan', 'Allah', etc have been muted in the film. Kamal Haasan on political messages in his films In an interview with indianexpress.com, Kamal Haasan said, "I have always given a political message through my films. I have always dared to make politically relevant films. Making political comments and mimicry is satire, but I have gone beyond that. I have made a point of view that I strongly felt as a citizen and as an artiste. To sensitise my audience, I have done things that were necessary. This I have been doing since the time of Thevar Magan. Apoorva Sagodharargal doesn’t fall in this category. But if you watch some of my films like Thevar Magan, Mahanadi, Hey Ram, Virumandi, Dasavathaaram, there is a geo-political thriller attitude showcased. It is a direct impartation of what I felt is troubling me globally." Fans are enjoying Kamal Haasan's Vishwaroopam 2 Twitter user Vikram said, "#Vishwaroopam2 - The Underwater Sequence is there for a good amount of time and will be remembered in Tamil Cinema History as it is the first if its kind. Very new and different to Tamil Cinema. Again, @ikamalhaasan raises Kollywood's Standards 👏" Twitter user Anees said, "Whoa! Done watching #Vishwaroopam2 The movie is pure CLASS. @ikamalhaasan rocks. The plot is neatly done with stunt sequences, story, romance, dialogues, screenplay all knit together! Massive hit on the way 🔥 VERA LEVEL! Kudos to @PoojaKumarNY @RKFI @Aascars 👍 A Block Buster." Here's what fans are saying about Vishwaroopam 2 Twitter user Sridevi Sreedhar tweeted, "#Vishwaroopam2 First half report in one word - awestruck! @ikamalhaasan rocks. Technically on par with Hollywood films. Top class Action scenes" Twitter user Vasu said, "#Vishwaroopam2 another episode In RAW agent life .. highly detailed and engaging with subtle humor spiced up here and there .. good first half 🙏🙏". He further tweeted, "#Vishwaroopam2 second half middling fare with sentiments and old revenge saga without much story to tell . Vishwaroopam 2's first half Trade analyst Ramesh Bala tweeted, "#Vishwaroopam2 1st Half: The movie travels back and forth in time.. Prequel & sequel.. From NYC to UK to Chennai's OTA to Afghanistan.. One thing is sure.. Engaging.. @ikamalhaasan in top form.. His verbal duel with #AnandMahadevan - Lot of applause in theatre.. Action 👌"
Vishwaroopam 2 Public talk  Vishwaroopam 2  Public talk Reviewed by All Tranding News on August 10, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.