Magic Johnson's Son EJ Breaks Silence on Best Friend and Reality Star Lyric McHenry's Death - All Tranding News

Magic Johnson's Son EJ Breaks Silence on Best Friend and Reality Star Lyric McHenry's Death

EJ Johnson is speaking out about his best friend Lyric McHenry’s tragic death.

Nearly two weeks after the reality star died of a suspected drug overdose, Johnson is breaking his silence on her death.

“I’m going to make this clear to everyone there will be no mourning post because I’m not going to reduce a 25yr friendship to 1 Instagram post,” the 26-year-old son of former basketball star Magic Johnson wrote in the comments section of his Instagram account Thursday, E! News first reported.

“Please respect my privacy and my process,” he continued.

This is the first time he has publicly addressed McHenry’s death.

McHenry, 26, who appeared on E!’s EJNYC with Johnson, died on Aug. 14 of a suspected drug overdose.

The young star was found on a sidewalk at 5 a.m. above the Major Deegan Expressway at Undercliff Avenue and Boscobel Place in Highbridge in the Bronx area of New York.

After being found, McHenry was taken to Bronx-Lebanon Hospital where she reportedly died.

McHenry was also reportedly 20 weeks pregnant. However, it’s not clear whether or not she or her family knew.

Her death came hours after she was celebrating her birthday with friends.

Johnson, who did not celebrate with her that night, sent her a sweet birthday shout-out on Instagram.

Happy birthday to my best friend who has strutted with my in princess gowns since day 1 @lyric_leigh words cannot express how much I love and appreciate you in my life. Your constant love, respect and companionship gives me the confidence to live my truth every single day and I am so blessed that even as baby divas we recognized the greatness in each other. I love you ❤ #leoseason #teamthis

A post shared by EJ Johnson (@ejjohnson_) on Aug 6, 2018 at 2:09pm PDT

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

“Happy birthday to my best friend who has strutted with my in princess gowns since day 1 @lyric_leigh words cannot express how much I love and appreciate you in my life,” Johnson captioned a photo of himself with McHenry.

“Your constant love, respect and companionship gives me the confidence to live my truth every single day and I am so blessed that even as baby divas we recognized the greatness in each other,” he continued.

“I love you,” Johnson added.

Happy birthday to my twin spirit for life 🦋 coordinated since toddlers🙌🏾Im so proud of who you are and what you will continue to be! I love you @ejjohnson_ !

A post shared by Lyric McHenry (@lyric_leigh) on Jun 4, 2017 at 4:56pm PDT

//www.instagram.com/embed.js

RELATED: Lyric McHenry: Everything to Know About Reality Star Who Died After Suspected Overdose

McHenry also frequently posted photos of herself with Johnson on Instagram. Last year, she wished Johnson a happy birthday with a heartfelt post.

“Happy birthday to my twin spirit for life coordinated since toddlers,” she wrote. “I’m so proud of who you are and what you will continue to be! I love you @ejjohnson_!”



from PEOPLE.com https://ift.tt/2PIGfvS
Magic Johnson's Son EJ Breaks Silence on Best Friend and Reality Star Lyric McHenry's Death Magic Johnson's Son EJ Breaks Silence on Best Friend and Reality Star Lyric McHenry's Death Reviewed by All Tranding News on August 28, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.